The Breakthrough Academy Coach Training
with Korynn Elliott
REGISTRATION FOR THE BREAKTHROUGH ACADEMY WILL BE OPEN again in 2017!
Enter your details below to join the VIP list and you'll be the first to know when it opens for enrollment
(Plus get access to VIP pricing and special payment plan option)
In The Breakthrough Academy Coach Training you'll learn how to...
The first step is to break through.
The second step is to use the momentum of that breakthrough, along with the variety of coaching skills you'll learn in this program, so that you can uncover and develop your own unique strengths, skills, and experiences to create a coaching practice that feels good to you and creates real transformation in people's lives.
Gain real world coaching experience and become an expert with integrity.
Discover who your target market is and who you feel the best serving.
Learn how to explain what you do in a way that is compelling and easy to understand.
Design unique coaching packages and programs that reach potential and paying clients.
Start coaching and get on track to meet or exceed your current salary.
BECOME PART OF A SUPPORTIVE, HIGH-VIBE GROUP OF WOMEN
AND GET 1-on-1, personalized support so that you're never going it alone.
The Breakthrough Academy is for...
- People who want to experience transformation in their own lives and are motivated to help others do the same.
- Heart-centered women who know they were meant to do big things, help people and to make a big impact in the world.
- Women who want to use their skills to help other people and create a freedom-based lifestyle (and perhaps travel the world while they're at it).
This could be:
- Corporate women who are kind of over their J.O.B.'s and are looking to do something more meaningful.
- Modern mamas who are ready to get back out and working again but really want to make a difference and still have time for their families.
- Ladies who've overcome their own struggles and, as a result, want to help others overcome theirs too.
- Wellness practitioners, yoga teachers, healers, massage therapists, or mentors - people who basically do coaching all of the time anyway but want to learn how to do it better and be well paid for it.
- Entrepreneurs who want to add heart-centered coaching skills to their repertoire.